Who is the Senior Class?

The Smoke Signal introduces an insight of what these students endured throughout their four years of high school, providing an understanding about who the senior class of 2023 truly is.

Senior Focus – Who is the Senior Class?

Entering into the new school year of 2022-2023, Lompoc High School additionally also welcomes our new class of Brave seniors. The Smoke Signal introduces an insight of what these students endured throughout their four years of high school, providing an understanding about who the senior class of 2023 truly is. 

Trent Bauldry

The first senior to be interviewed is, Trent Bauldry. To start off, Trent was asked the question, “What is the greatest hardship you have endured throughout any of your 4 years of high school whether it is inside or outside of school?”. Trent states, “Throughout my four years of high school I’ve always loaded my plate with all kinds of extracurriculars and pretty difficult classes. My hardest challenge would be balancing it all, time management.”. As we got deeper into the interview with Trent, he explains how he had personal development during COVID as it interrupted half of his freshman year. Trent Bauldry exclaimed his love for his involvement in clubs such as band and drama, where he captured his best moments in high school.

From there, he then gives a piece of advice to upcoming seniors, “Make sure you manage your time. If you don’t manage it right, you will fall behind and it’ll suck.” This piece of guidance will help you tremendously throughout your four years of high school and hopefully make it a lot easier. As Trent is making his way to the end of his four years of high school, he has shared many amazing memories, advice, and hardships he has gone through. He has explained the good, the bad, and the in between of this huge part in his life, hoping you take what he says into consideration and to make the most out of it.